LES MISERABLES had been awesome, really. Glad that my money hadn`t been a waste. The VJC choir is really superb. Not very large in size but they really are amazing. If i had a glass of wine with me I`d raise a glass of toast to them lah.
Wonderful musical !
But happy wouldn`t be the correct word to describe how i felt about something.
Just eat shit and go & die lah. Damn you hypocrite. Think about all that you`ve said and do some reflection about how you portray your ownself. You contradict yourself far too much. I dont know, but I feel that you are overestimating yourself and think that you are superior to us, in every fishing* way. It`s not that we havent tried to accept you but you are like clinging on to every chance just to brew more unhappiness in us.
It`s like you deliberately want to sow discord between us. Get a life. I think I`ve never detested any being so much yet, and be honoured that you are the first, man. You are not even fit to be called a bastard or a bitch. It`s really so childish, how old are you already? Doing this sort of things to hurt people. Right, perhaps you dont have enough feelings to even consider other`s feelings. Bloody people.
You, suck. I really mean it. That`s a whole damn load off my shoulders. But words are just words, what can they do. Jerlyn, now i see why you are so angry. Cause I am too.
How I wish you can learn your own lesson.
*its a word in replacement.